How Do Casino & Gambling Companies Do Link Building?
Most of the major brands use a combination of relevancy and sheer volume. casino backlinks
Of course, having a large budget is essential if you want to rank in this space. Absolutely all of the major players are paying for links 💰 We’ve worked to build links on behalf of major casino companies, and there’s always a premium charged by just about any blogger when they discover what they’re linking to. That’s why it’s important to establish a budget which supports a good volume of high quality links with a long-term view.
🎥 Here’s a video analysis we did a while back of Monster Casino.
They’re a smaller casino brand that burst on the scene and began ranking for some competitive casino keywords…
Full SEO Services for a MonthProduct on sale
Poker gambling backlinks prProduct on sale
25million Tiered SEO Ultra-Safe Blog CommentsProduct on sale
2x Guest Post Articles Published on Both Our Google Naws Approved B2B AgenciesProduct on sale
350+ PBN Life Time Permanent Homepage Backlinks LIMITED ORDERProduct on sale
I will setup and manage the facebook ads campaignsProduct on sale
I will be facebook ads campaign manager to run fb ads campaignProduct on sale
I will be shopify facebook ads, instagram ads campaign, marketing, promotion managerProduct on sale
Get 100 Article directories + 10 WEB 2.0 Blog Backlinks contextual backlinksProduct on sale
5 Key Link Building Trends in Gambling
- Cash Is King – All casino companies pay for links, and they have big budgets to do so. They avoid direct footprints by using 3rd party email addresses 🤑
- PR Campaigns – Some gambling firms will execute PR strategies to pick up links from newspapers and press, but they understand this won’t necessarily help them with difficult terms, where targeted links and anchors are required 🎯
- Aggressive Anchors – Larger companies will use surprisingly aggressive anchor text strategies, especially if they have a well establish brand 🥊
- Homepage Links – Some big companies will pay for homepage link rentals, but this is an especially aggressive strategy used by affiliates Globally across different markets 🌏
- Variety of Niches – Casino & gambling companies go after a surprisingly large range of niches – there’s simply not enough quality informational sites out there around casino & gambling 🕵️♂️
You must log in to post a comment.