Welcome to SEOstoreplus! We’re happy to have you.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of.com and the products, features, services, technologies, and software published on it and the SEOstoreplus mobile app (the “SEOstoreplus Services”) offered by Paperjet Technologies Ltd. (Pythagora 3, PYTHAGORAS COURT, Flat/Office 102, 3027, Limassol, Cyprus). Paperjet Technologies Ltd. is referred hereto as “SEOstoreplus” “we” or “us” and “you” or “User” means you as a user of the Site.
Subject to the conditions set forth herein, SEOstoreplus may, in its sole discretion, amend these Terms of Service and any other agreements that comprise the Terms of Service at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms of Service will take effect on the noted last updated date (the “Last Updated” date).
You must read, agree to, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service, as well as the Related Documents, to use SEOstoreplus Services. SEOstoreplus considers your use of SEOstoreplus Services as an acceptance of the Terms of Service and the Related documents. If you do not accept these Terms of Service or the Related documents, you must not access or use SEOstoreplus Service after the Last Updated date. For more detailed policies surrounding the activity and usage on the Site, please access the designated sections herein.
Last updated: October 15, 2021
Our dedicated Support Team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding SEOstoreplus Services or the Terms of Service. You can contact our Support Team here
- Users must be of legal age (or must have otherwise reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they conduct business) to use SEOstoreplus Services.
- To create or order a SEOstoreplus, you must register with a valid email address or social media account.
- Each User may only create one account. SEOstoreplus reserves the right to delete duplicate accounts.
- You may not buy, sell, gift, or share a SEOstoreplus account.
- Upon registration, Users must create a valid username that will be visible to all other Users. A username may include Latin characters, numbers, hyphens, and underscores. Usernames containing phone numbers, words reserved for SEOstoreplus employees, profanity, and offensive or abusive language are prohibited.SEOstoreplus reserves the right to modify any username that violates these terms.
- Users are individually responsible for all content posted on SEOstoreplus, including, but not limited to, SEOstoreplus, pictures, videos, reviews, and comments. By creating an account with SEOstoreplus, Users confirm that they understand and agree with these terms, and also agree to reimburse any expenses incurred by SEOstoreplus in case a copyright claim is made against SEOstoreplus.
- Profanity, vulgarity, unauthorized advertising, as well as posting information and materials that negatively affect SEOstoreplus brand image are prohibited. A full list of prohibited content can be found here.
- SEOstoreplus reserves the right to remove any material posted on SEOstoreplusServices including, but not limited to, SEOstoreplus, buyer requests, reviews, comments, etc. as well as suspend or remove a User’s account without explanation. In case of suspected unauthorized access, spam, or other suspicious activity on your account, SEOstoreplus may temporarily suspend the account and your ability to withdraw funds until the account is resecured.
- Disputed transactions and issues, including financial matters, can be resolved by contacting SEOstoreplus Support Team via email or through a request submitted on SEOstoreplus.com. The Support Team will review and work to resolve the issue. Unique issues without applicable or governing rules will be resolved as SEOstoreplus Support Team deems appropriate.
- You may not disclose information you obtain while signed in to SEOstoreplus, including but not limited to the specifications and terms of orders and personal correspondence with other users and representatives of SEOstoreplus. You may disclose information about your SEOstoreplus, your earnings on SEOstoreplus, and other information related to your account if that information does not infringe on the privacy of other users.
- All sellers who earn an income by offering services and fulfilling orders using SEOstoreplus Services are solely responsible for their compliance with local regulations and laws, including but not limited to licensing regulations and tax laws.
- Users may not use unethical or disreputable advertising methods to promote SEOstoreplus affiliate links, copy SEOstoreplus Services in whole or in part, or use SEOstoreplus branding or design to mislead others. For more information, see the Affiliate Program Rules.
- Upon registering for SEOstoreplus, you agree to have your personal data stored and processed and to receive information from SEOstoreplus, including email newsletters. SEOstoreplus may collect, store, and process user data (cookies, data, identifiers) as needed to operate the website, to effectively implement the affiliate program, and for promotional purposes. SEOstoreplus uses Google Analytics to collect data about visitors. All user data is stored on secure servers; it is not provided to third parties, except when needed to support the operation of SEOstoreplus, for marketing purposes, and when required by law. You may disable cookies in your browser settings at any time. Note that disabling cookies may cause some SEOstoreplus services to become unavailable.
- SEOstoreplus may exercise control over personal correspondence between Users to ensure compliance with the Terms of Service and the Related documents. This includes the right of SEOstoreplus to review the content of the personal correspondence.
- SEOstoreplus.com and the mobile app, including their general layout, look and feel, design, information, content, and other materials available thereon, are the exclusive property of the owner and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
SEOstoreplus Service rules
- SEOstoreplus is an online, digital marketplace where businesses and individuals can buy and sell freelance services. SEOstoreplus.com (www.SEOstoreplus.com) is the English-language version of SEOstoreplus.
- Buyers are Users who purchase freelance services on SEOstoreplus.
- Sellers are Users who sell freelance services on SEOstoreplus. They are divided into three levels: New, Advanced, and Professional.
- Each User can be a seller and buyer simultaneously.
- A SEOstoreplus(with a lowercase ‘k’, not to be confused with SEOstoreplus with an uppercase ‘k’) is a freelance service offered in the Marketplace. The fixed minimum price of aSEOstoreplus is $10.
- The Portfolio is a collection of a Seller’s work samples. Only SEOstoreplus in creative categories can have a portfolio.
- The Marketplace refers to all SEOstoreplus offered by Sellers on SEOstoreplusas a whole. Buyers go to the Marketplace to purchase SEOstoreplus from sellers.
- Package SEOstoreplus are sets of services sellers can offer together to target different audiences and price points.
- Extra options are additional services sellers can offer in addition to the main service provided in a SEOstoreplus.
- The Exchange is where Buyers can seek out qualified Sellers by posting their Buyer Requests.
- Connects are tokens that allow Sellers to send proposals to Buyers. The number of connects is limited and depends on the Seller’s level.
- A Buyer request sometimes referred to on SEOstoreplus.com simply as a “request,” is a task posted by a Buyer in the Exchange.
- The SEOstoreplus page is the dedicated page for each individual SEOstoreplus. Buyers can purchase, read reviews, and learn more about a SEOstoreplus on the SEOstoreplus page.
- The Order page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other about a purchased SEOstoreplus.
- Task-based orders are orders divided into portions and every specific task is worked on and delivered separately.
- CustomSEOstoreplus offers are customized SEOstoreplus Sellers can create that meet the specific needs of a Buyer.
- CustomSEOstoreplus requests are requests Buyers can send to Sellers for a Custom SEOstoreplus offer.
- SEOstoreplus Choice is a highly-coveted badge awarded to SEOstoreplus that Buyers love for high-quality work and fast delivery.
- The Balance is the total amount of your income as a Seller or funds added to your SEOstoreplus account. Information about your balance is available in your personal account.
- Partners are payment systems or other services that deliver, hold, or receive payments.
- Earnings are the money that Sellers receive from completed orders and can either withdraw or use for purchases on SEOstoreplus Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- It is free to create SEOstoreplus. A new Seller may create up to ten SEOstoreplus. After successfully completing one order, a Seller may create an unlimited number of SEOstoreplus.
- EachSEOstoreplus is manually approved by a Support Specialist before being posted in the Marketplace. SEOstoreplus reserves the right to modify or delete SEOstoreplus that violate these Terms of Service and/or the Related documents. Users can learn more about the approval process for SEOstoreplus here.
- By selling a SEOstoreplus, Sellers agree to render all included services for all orders of the SEOstoreplus. Sellers do not have the right to refuse to sell an active SEOstoreplus to a Buyer who pays for the order and provides all necessary information to complete it. Sellers provide their services to Buyers independently and bear full responsibility for the completion or non-completion of all orders. It is prohibited to divide a single order of the same service into several smaller orders (i.e. creating duplicate orders) to artificially increase a Seller’s total number of orders. In such cases,SEOstoreplus reserves the right to penalize SEOstoreplus and/or the User.
- Sellers are prohibited from misleading Buyers regarding the service(s) they provide. Violations will result in sanctions and/or the permanent suspension of the offending SEOstoreplus and/or the Seller’s account.
- If a violation is reported,SEOstoreplus has the right to remove such content.
- Should it be deemed fit, SEOstoreplus reserves the right to unilaterally hide work from a User’s portfolio.
- Sellers must remove any and all mistakes, errors, or inconsistencies on a SEOstoreplus page as soon as they are discovered. A common error is a discrepancy between the scope, delivery, price, and other fields of a SEOstoreplus. For instance, suppose a Seller writes in their SEOstoreplusdescription that the scope of their SEOstoreplus is 1,000 words, but enters 2,000 words in the “Scope of this SEOstoreplus ” field. In that case, the true volume will be considered 2,000 words. All disputes arising from such discrepancies shall be resolved in favor of the Buyer.
- Buyers must add funds to their Balance to place an order. A Buyer’s Balance must be greater than or equal to the price of a SEOstoreplus to place an order.
- If a Buyer’s assignment differs in description and scope from the service described by the Seller and the Seller accepted the order, priority is given to the Buyer’s assignment. Assignments can be given over correspondence before an order is placed, as well as when ordering a SEOstoreplus.
- Both Sellers and Buyers have the right to cancel any order by providing a valid cancelation reason. Once a cancelation is confirmed by the other party, payment is refunded to the Buyer. If a Buyer chooses to cancel an order because a Seller misses a deadline, the funds will be returned to the Buyer immediately without the need for confirmation from the Seller.
- Orders cannot be canceled on the basis of a Buyer’s subjective evaluation of a Seller’s delivery as long as the service was provided in accordance with the information provided on the SEOstoreplus page.
- SEOstoreplus reserves the right to cancel any order that violates these Terms of Service at any time.
- SEOstoreplus reserves the right to cancel orders for any reason. Common cancelation reasons are:
- The Seller does not accept the order within 24 hours or misses the deadline and is unresponsive for more than two weeks
- Users display aggressive behavior, use order materials (such as personal information) against each other, or Buyers threaten Sellers with a bad review
- Users have provided or included materials that violate a third party’s intellectual property rights
- Users withhold the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete a SEOstoreplus with the intent to gain favorable reviews, additional services, or extra payment
- The Seller submits an order for approval without a complete result in order to extend the order deadline
- Sellers must deliver a product that reflects the description of their SEOstoreplus and meets all Buyer requirements. Failure to comply with this requirement will allow the Buyer to cancel the order, and may damage the Seller’s status. When the deadline has passed the order is marked as Overdue.
- SEOstoreplus reserves the right to cancel any completed orders or tasks in task-based orders up to 14 days after the order or task is marked as complete. In such cases, the sum paid for the canceled order or task will be refunded to the Buyer’s balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s balance or, if there are insufficient funds on the Seller’s balance, from the future earnings of the Seller.
- Partial cancelation of an order is not possible. An order may only be canceled completely and with a valid cancelation reason. Reasons for canceling include but are not limited to:
- The Seller used materials that violate another party’s intellectual property
- The Seller’s delivery is defective or not functioning
- The Buyer did not acquire the rights to commercial use of the delivery and, as reported, used the delivery for commercial purposes
- If an order is not fulfilled, clearly does not meet the standards explicitly set on the SEOstoreplus page, or does not meet the Buyer’s order requirements, the Buyer may return the delivered work to the Seller for revision. Revisions can be requested on the Order Page.
- Revisions are offered at the discretion of the Seller. Sellers can determine the number of revisions that they are willing to offer. Sellers may also choose not to offer revisions. However, should delivery not meet the SEOstoreplus description or the Buyer’s requirements, Sellers must provide as many revisions until the delivery meets the standards agreed upon.
- It is prohibited to abuse the revision function or threatens Sellers with a negative review to attain services that exceed the original scope of the order.
- It is prohibited to use the revision feature to ask a Seller for additional services.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is approved by the Buyer.
- After a SEOstoreplus is delivered, the Buyer has three business days (or four days if more than one day falls on a weekend or a US holiday) to approve the delivery. If during this period the Buyer neither approves or requests revisions, the order will be automatically approved and considered completed.
- A task-based order is marked as complete when the final task is delivered and approved by the Buyer. If a task is not approved or no revisions are requested, the task will be automatically approved and marked as completed after three business days (or four days if more than a day falls on a weekend or a US holiday). In this case, the entire order will be suspended and will only resume once the next task is paid for. If the Buyer does not pay for the next task within ten days, the Seller will not be able to start working on it. At the same time, completed tasks cannot be canceled.
- As per SEOstoreplus rules, the seller’s delivery must be of high quality. When a delivery contains an excessive amount of objectively verifiable mistakes, the order is considered incomplete.
- As per SEOstoreplus rules, if a buyer cannot review a seller’s delivery (for example, if the seller fails to provide proof of work or a final product), the order is considered incomplete.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS
ForSEOstoreplus related to growing social media followers, subscribers, friends, and so forth, no more than 5% of all new followers, subscribers, or friends attracted by the Seller may unfollow, unsubscribe, or unfriend within a period of one month from the date the order was placed, unless the Seller explicitly specifies a different percentage in their SEOstoreplus.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights associated with the delivery of an order are transferred to the Buyer after the successful completion and payment of the order, unless an alternate agreement is reached between the Buyer and the Seller. If intellectual property involves elements subject to licensing, the Seller is obliged to transfer the license or, if applicable, provide the Buyer with a reasonable warning regarding the need for the additional acquisition of a relevant license.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the SEOstoreplus, and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. Violation of this rule may result in the suspension of a Buyer’s account.
- Unless otherwise specified, Sellers are not entitled to receive and may not solicit from the Buyer any and all royalties earned from the sale of their work.
- Some SEOstoreplus require the purchase of a license for commercial use. In such cases, if a User purchases aSEOstoreplus for personal use, the User will own all the rights necessary for such use, and will not need a License for commercial use. But if the user intends to use it for any purposes that are directly or indirectly related to any business or in any other way intended for profit, the User will need to purchase a License for commercial use in the manner provided for by the relevant SEOstoreplus.
EXCHANGE OF CONTACT INFORMATION
- Soliciting and providing contact information, including but not limited to name, surname, email address, phone number, and social media, as well as agreeing to communicate off of SEOstoreplus, is prohibited. Violations may lead to a reduction in a Seller’s ratings and the revocation of their connects for a period of up to one (1) year.
- Exceptions are made for orders for which the exchange of contact information is clearly necessary. Examples include but are not limited to the provision of an email address from AdSense to set up advertising campaigns, a link to a social media account that a Seller will grow, and a Skype ID for consulting services. Sellers must explicitly indicate the need for certain contact information in advance in the description of their SEOstoreplus or when sending a Custom SEOstoreplus offer.
- Sellers agree that any and all private information provided by Buyers is confidential and may not be transferred or used for any purpose other than completion of the order itself.
- All interactions between Buyers and Sellers, including, but not limited to, placing orders, payment, negotiation of terms, and approval of the delivery must take place within SEOstoreplus Services.
REVIEWS AND SELLER RATINGS
- Once an order is completed, Buyers can leave a review about their experience working with the Seller and their impression of the Seller’s service. SEOstoreplus does not remove reviews unless there is a clear violation ofSEOstoreplusTerms of Service.
- Once a positive review is posted, it can only be edited or deleted within 30 days. For some categories, for example Link Building, positive reviews can be edited or deleted within 60 days. Negative reviews can only be edited or deleted within two days.
- Positive and negative reviews influence a Seller’s rating. Sellers may not artificially inflate or increase their ratings in any way. Sellers found to be engaging in such activities will be penalized.
- Refusing to fulfill an order without a valid reason negatively impacts a Seller’s rating. A Seller’s SEOstoreplus may be put on hold due to multiple consecutive refusals or ignored orders (the system automatically cancels orders that receive no response from Sellers).
- Sellers may solicit Buyers for reviews, but may not explicitly request a positive review.
- Buyers may leave a review within 30 days. For some categories, for example Link Building, Buyers will have 60 days to leave a review.
- By posting reviews on SEOstoreplus, Users grant SEOstoreplus exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable intellectual rights without restriction worldwide to such reviews. At the same time, SEOstoreplusdoes not bear any obligations for the content of any reviews that it may receive from users.
- SEOstoreplus is not responsible for user-generated content. However, if you come across any content posted on SEOstoreplus that may violate these Terms of Service, you must inform SEOstoreplus about it via the feedback form located here.All requests are considered by the Support Team.
- All content uploaded by users to SEOstoreplus is considered user-generated content. SEOstoreplus makes reasonable efforts to monitor content uploaded to SEOstoreplus Services but cannot be held liable for user-generated content. Users are individually responsible for their content and the consequences of its use, disclosure, storage, and transmission.
- Users are solely responsible for checking all files transmitted on SEOstoreplus.com for viruses and malware.
- Files provided in correspondence and the order form are stored on SEOstoreplus for six (6) months, after which they are deleted. Files from paid orders that the Seller attached to the final submission of an order will be kept.
- By uploading to, or creating content on SEOstoreplus.com and the SEOstoreplusmobile app, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or its use on SEOstoreplus does not and shall not:
- infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party;
- violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions;
- violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service.
Learn more about Copyright Protection on SEOstoreplushere.
- Users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that, unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content that they create/upload to SEOstoreplus.com, including SEOstoreplus texts, photos, videos, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of completed work, may be used by SEOstoreplus at its sole discretion for marketing and/or other purposes.
- If a violation is reported,SEOstoreplus has the right to remove such content.
PAYMENTS AND FINANCES
SEOstoreplus MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
While a Seller works on a Buyer’s order, the funds deposited by the Buyer are held safely by Partners. Partners provide Users of SEOstoreplus Services a tool to deliver, hold, and receive payments.Under SEOstoreplus Money Back Guarantee and Buyer Protection program, Buyers are entitled to a refund:
- instantly if the Buyer cancels the order within 20 minutes of placing it
- instantly if the Seller doesn’t complete the order on time and the Buyer chooses to cancel it
- instantly if the Buyer and the Seller mutually agree to cancel the order
- as soon as a SEOstoreplus Support Specialist reviews the order if the order is completed poorly or is incomplete.
- SEOstoreplus cooperates with Partners in order to collect payments from Buyers, transfer such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and store funds on Users’ Balances.
- All services related to the withdrawal of funds onSEOstoreplus.com are also performed by Partners.For purposes here mentioned, Users undertake to accept the Partners’ offer, user agreement, and other documents of the Partner.
- Sellers authorize the Partners to receive and transfer payments from the Buyer’s account to the Seller’s account. All Users authorize the Partners to withhold SEOstoreplus Service Fee on the basis of the User Agreement for the use of SEOstoreplus Services and other fees (if applicable).
- Your account on Partner’s service may only be linked to one SEOstoreplus account. It is prohibited to link one WebMoney wallet to multipleSEOstoreplus accounts.
- All funds available for withdrawal will be stored on your behalf on the Partner’s account.
- SEOstoreplus reserves the right, through any of the Partners, to freeze the transfer of funds in the event of any suspicious or fraudulent activity detected on SEOstoreplus Services or in case of orders’ cancelation.
- It is prohibited to submit a dispute about the cancelation of an order or payment, or cancel a transaction through your payment service provider, your bank or Partner. This may lead to a temporary hold on your account and balance.
PAYING FOR ORDERS
- By making or receiving payments through SEOstoreplus Services, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms.
- Sellers and Buyers undertake to use the Partner’s payment system for all transactions.
- It is prohibited to make payments off of SEOstoreplus. If a User is asked to use an alternative payment method, they should immediately contact SEOstoreplus Support Team.
- Orders are paid using funds from Buyers’ balances. Account balances are credited using credit and/or debit cards or PayPal. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- By ordering a SEOstoreplus, Buyers agree to pay Sellers for their services, along with all associated commissions and fees. When making a purchase, Buyers see the total amount to be paid. This amount is inclusive of all fees.
- Sellers agree that the transfer of Earnings from the Partner is equivalent to the payment made by the Buyer directly to the Seller.
- Buyers’ payment obligation to Sellers will be fulfilled after the Partner receives the payment. The Partner is responsible for transferring funds to Sellers. At the same time, if the Partner does not transfer any amounts to the Seller, the Seller must contact SEOstoreplus, and must not communicate with the Buyer or the Partners directly.
- The Seller agrees that SEOstoreplus may specify payment details in receipts, notifications and other documents provided to Buyers, if SEOstoreplus deems it necessary or reasonable.
- An additional commission may be charged for the transfer of funds in accordance with the Partner’s terms and conditions. Information about Partners’ fees is available on the Payment page.
- By using SEOstoreplus, Users agree to pay SEOstoreplus Service Fee.
- SEOstoreplus Service Fee is determined in two ways. For Sellers: SEOstoreplusService Fee is included in the final price of their SEOstoreplus. For Buyers: SEOstoreplus Service Fee is taken when Buyers top up their balances.
- Sellers receive a sum equal to the total order value minus SEOstoreplus Service Fee. SEOstoreplus Service Fee is calculated individually for each order in accordance with our Service Fee table.SEOstoreplus Service Fee decreases as a Seller’s total revenue with a Buyer increases.
|Total Revenue with Buyer||Service Fee||Order Total||Seller Earns|
- The discussion of SEOstoreplus Service Fee in correspondence between Buyers and Sellers typically occurs to conduct transactions off of SEOstoreplus. Therefore, discussing SEOstoreplus Service Fee is prohibited and may lead to a reduction in a Seller’s ratings and the revocation of their connects for a period of up to one (1) year.
- In case of cancelation of an order, the paid funds will be returned to the Buyer’s balance.
- Refunds for canceled orders are returned to the Buyer’s balance and are available for future purchases and withdrawals on SEOstoreplus.
- Issues related to the refund of payments are consist SEOstoreplus sole discretion.
- In order to protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, all payment information is collected either bySEOstoreplusor the Partners.
- All orders are processed via secure transaction. All paid funds are placed in an escrow account and transferred to the Seller only after the work is completed. Placing any other type of order is not possible on SEOstoreplus. It is prohibited to perform unpaid (test) tasks and conduct transactions outside the order’s framework. Violations will result in your account being penalized and/or frozen.
- By making payments and/or providing payment details on SEOstoreplus, you represent and warrant that:
- you are legally authorized or authorized to make payments on SEOstoreplus using the payment method you have chosen;
- your actions do not violate any applicable law.
- You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from SEOstorepluselectronically in the form of PDF documents, by email or on SEOstoreplus.com.
- Funds refers to the money that Buyers add to their Balance and to the compensation Sellers receive for completing orders. Funds can be withdrawn or used for purchases in SEOstoreplus Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.Users cannot withdraw funds acquired from promo codes. Funds acquired from promo codes may only be used for purchases in SEOstoreplusServices.
- Users can create a withdrawal request on the Balance Page. Funds may be withdrawn to Visa and Mastercard cards, as well as WebMoney accounts. All withdrawals are final and cannot be reversed.
- Fees associated with withdrawing funds are determined by Partners. Withdrawal fees are also displayed on the Balance Page before a withdrawal request is created. By placing a withdrawal request, you accept the associated fees and acknowledge that SEOstoreplus has no influence or control over Partner withdrawal fees.
- Withdrawal schedule: Withdrawal requests are processed twice a week on Monday and Thursday, except on national or official holidays of the US. Requests placed after 8:30 PM GMT are processed on the next withdrawal date.
- SEOstoreplus reserves the right to temporarily suspend a User’s ability to withdraw funds to prevent fraudulent or illegal activities, or for other security reasons.
- Sellers can withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after the 90-days security period has expired, after a full verification of the ownership of the relevant account from the date of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to approval of SEOstoreplus.
- Payments onSEOstoreplus may be conducted in multiple currencies.
- All prices shown on SEOstoreplus in non-US$ currencies are pegged to their original price in US dollars. Prices shown in other currencies may change in accordance with fluctuations in exchange rates, and may also include a conversion fee. The minimum price of a SEOstorepluss $10 regardless of local currencies and exchange rate fluctuations.
- Unless otherwise specified, payments are made in the currency displayed on the payment page.
- All currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies are performed by Partners.
- When certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, payments are made in US$, even if the price is specified in another currency.
- Users will be informed on the amount to be debited (in the actual currency of the payment) before completing the payment
- If payment for an order is made in a currency other than US$, and the order is canceled, the amount refunded to a User’s balance will be based on the exchange rate on the date of cancelation. The amount returned may differ from the amount paid in the corresponding currency, while always maintaining the same value in US$.
- A user’s balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a currency other than the US dollar. If you decide to view your balance in any currency other than US$, such balance may change in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations, while maintaining the same value in US$.
- Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may be applied to them depending on their place of residence, location or otherwise, in accordance with provisions of their jurisdiction.
- Sellers represent and warrant that they comply at all times with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. Prices shown on SEOstoreplus include all taxes and charges that may apply to Sellers.
- The current legislation may require SEOstoreplus or the Partners to charge Users with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) or to withhold taxes.
- Any amount that SEOstoreplus or the Partners will be required to collect will be in addition to the purchase amount and any other fees payable by Buyers, and any amount that SEOstoreplusor the Partners will have to withhold will be deducted from Sellers’ income, as required by applicable laws.
- Indirect taxes are in addition to the price indicated on SEOstoreplus, and in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to Buyers before payment.
DISPUTE SETTLEMENT (ARBITRATION)
- Any disputes and disagreements between a Seller and a Buyer are resolved through one-on-one negotiations or with the assistance of a Support Team Specialist. If negotiations are unsuccessful, the Buyer or the Seller has the right to apply for arbitration.
- To apply for arbitration, a User should click the arbitration link under Help located on the Order Page, indicate the relevant category, and fill out the arbitration form. The arbitration link appears once the order is submitted for approval. You may also apply for arbitration by contacting our Support Team through the Support Team contact form, or by emailing [email protected] with the subject line “Application For Arbitration”. The application should contain the applicant’s username, the username of the other party in the dispute, the number and identification of the order under dispute, and evidence supporting your position in the dispute.
- The application will be forwarded to a competentSEOstoreplus Support Team Specialist (the arbiter) to evaluate and resolve the dispute. A decision will be reached within 3 business days; however, this time period may be extended in exceptionally challenging circumstances.
- Arbiters do not evaluate orders’ creative components, including but not limited to colors, fonts, and writing style (with the exception of deliveries that clearly do not correspond to the standards displayed in the Seller’s SEOstoreplus).
- When working on an order, Sellers should never take action that could harm Buyers. For example, Sellers should not make edits or upload files that would harm the site or the site’s users while working with site accesses. If a Buyer is found to have been hurt by a Seller, the arbiter will cancel the order, and the Seller’s account will be penalized and/or suspended.
- Should an arbiter discover that an order is in severe violation of SEOstoreplus Terms of Service (e.g. the type of service is prohibited on SEOstoreplus, or the order may be fraudulent, etc.), the arbiter has the right to cancel the order and apply sanctions to both parties. Funds for such an order will be removed from the Seller’s balance regardless of when the order was completed.
- If Seller and Buyer have come to a mutual agreement regarding partial payment for the order, SEOstoreplus arbiter will decide based on the wishes of both parties and the Terms of Service.
- A Buyer maintains the right to leave a review for an order that ends in arbitration, even if the arbiter rules in favor of the Seller. A Buyer may not leave a review when they request additional services that exceed the original scope of the order from the Seller.
- Users do not have the right and undertake not to perform the following actions with respect toSEOstoreplusServices, or any of their parts, components, or extensions:
- copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce them in any way;
- reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or other attempt to derive the source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization;
- remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or interfere any technological measure or protections of the content of the SEOstoreplus Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access, interfere with, damage or disrupt the operation of SEOstoreplus.com orSEOstoreplus Services;
- use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the SEOstoreplus Services;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful into the SEOstoreplus Services, use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses SEOstoreplus Services to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through SEOstoreplus Service, or engage in any manual process to do the same,
- use SEOstoreplusServices in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair them, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the website or mobile app
- or access or use SEOstoreplus Services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service.
Users also guarantee not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You use SEOstoreplus Services at your own risk. SEOstoreplus Services and any services obtained through them are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither SEOstoreplus nor any other person associated with SEOstoreplus makes any warranty or representations with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of SEOstoreplus and SEOstoreplus Services.
- Neither Sellers nor SEOstoreplus gives any guarantees, express or implied, including with respect to anySEOstoreplusor the suitability of the result of the work for a specific purpose. Neither Sellers nor SEOstoreplus is responsible for any claims or incidental, indirect or other damages arising from the use of the work result.
- The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
- In no event will SEOstoreplus, its affiliates* or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use SEOstoreplus.com, SEOstoreplus Services, or any websites linked to them, any content on SEOstoreplus.com or such other websites or any services or items obtained through SEOstoreplus or its services or such other websites, including any direct and indirect damages, including, but not limited to, moral damage, loss of income, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of data, including caused by tort (including negligence), breach of the agreement or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- In no case shall SEOstoreplus, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for the actions or omissions of a Seller.
- The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
*The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with SEOstoreplus, where control means having more th